Monday, April 30, 2012

Term 2 Rumarua Newstime.

Hannah said,"Yesterday I asked Jesse if I could go for a sleepover tonight." and she said, "Maybe".
Emma asked "Why do you want to go for a asleep over?"
Hannah said,"Because Daniel had a turn last time and now its my turn."
"Yesterday after school Me and Mum went to the Warehouse and I got some toys."said Keisha.
"What toys were they?" asked Emma.
"A pony, a dog and a cat." said keisha.
"On May the fifth it's actually my birthday but Mum and Dad are going to be away so I'm having it on the eleventh," said Emma.
"After school I'm going to check to see if there are any strawberries ready," said Rejoice.
"Why are you going to check if there's a strawberry ready?"asked Emma.
"So I can eat one," replied Rejoice.




Photos by Olivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment